• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Product Review Precision Flow Controller - Beta Testers required

CO2Art.co.uk

Sponsor
Hello all,

We will launch new product very soon, but before we start selling it we need you opinions, suggestions and feedback.

We have 5 pcs to give away for free. All what we need is your honest feedback.

Please let us know who would be interested in beta tests of :

L01.jpg

If this can be direct fitted onto the CO2 standard dual guage regulator w/solenoid in place of the one it comes with i'd be very interested to try one ;)

Definitely interested. Fine tuning co2 is a problem with my current setup.

I'd be interested, as I find current bubble counters to be far too sensitive, rendering them less accurate than I'd like.

This one looks to be a nice robust design with convincingly industrial looking connections for the CO2 line. Basically, me likey lookey.

nice solid look is it a needle valve inside or have u come up with something new ?

Wow so many people replied, I presume this product is just like a needle valve and you connect it to the co2 tubing? What would you then do with the needle valve on the regulator? Just open the needle valve and use this one for control?

The reason I say many people replied is because I had a problem like parotet and my bubbles per miniute would increase each day after my solenoid switched on. I've fixed it for now somehow. But is it normal then for bubble's per miniute to increase a bit each day? I presume that's why so many people posted. I never knew a stable bps was so hard to achieve. I guess I feel more assured now as I thought my solenoid or needle valve might of been faulty, but I guess everyone gets increases and decreases?

Wow so many people replied, I presume this product is just like a needle valve and you connect it to the co2 tubing? What would you then do with the needle valve on the regulator? Just open the needle valve and use this one for control?

The reason I say many people replied is because I had a problem like parotet and my bubbles per miniute would increase each day after my solenoid switched on. I've fixed it for now somehow. But is it normal then for bubble's per miniute to increase a bit each day? I presume that's why so many people posted. I never knew a stable bps was so hard to achieve. I guess I feel more assured now as I thought my solenoid or needle valve might of been faulty, but I guess everyone gets increases and decreases?

Hi Jafooli, I guess my bubble rate changes due to changing temperature in the room or something similar... It must be something like this because the number of bps doesn't increase necessarily day by day. Sometimes it is a bit higher and sometimes lower. It's always been like this, even with plenty of gas in the cylinder. But as mentioned it is not really significant and I learnt to live with it (once I checked I had no leaks ;)). The problem for me is to regulate the bubble rate when I need to do it... But the precise needle valves are really expensive, more than the reg+solenoid unit I purchased, so you can't ask more. This device can help probably to fine tune the bubble rate (it is an additional valve), but probably not to fix a very changing bubble rate... But who knows? :)

I've had a wanted for a needle valve on here for a while, how much are they ? If they aren't all ready taken on the trial feedback basis, I'd love one to test please as I'm still using co2 in the crs set up, . Cheers kirk.

I notice these are panel mountable. Would be a good option for a distribution panel covering more than one tank. Hmmm!

Hello,

This flow controller can be connected directly to regulator or needle valve/solenoid (we will have separate adapter available very soon, by the way, this adapter will let you connect standalone solenoid into regulator so you won't have issues with bursting tubing anymore) and simple inline onto tubing.

Would you be so kind and send PM with you address so we know where to post ?

First 5 PMs will get it on Thursday.

Thank you very much for your interest!

My needle valve arrived today.
Will try to hook it up over the weekend but a few initial thoughts:
Robust construction with metal tube fittings and locking nuts.
Screw holes in main block which allows for screwing onto a wooden surface when installing.
Alternate mount screw for installing in a drilled panel.
Adjustment feels good and has a locking nut to secure setting.
So far: thumbs up

re4ujeda.jpg

e6yhajav.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Mine arrived too, many thanks to CO2 Art! Will most likely hook it up on Saturday and report back once I have a better impression of it :).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This looks very interesting , i look forward to hearing what kind of reviews it gets .
I'm sure many of us have the same problem with our needle valves.
Hope fully this could put that Annoying problem in the past .
And besides I've been on the hunt for a cost effect needle valve replacement for a while.
Cheers

Sent from my mobile telecommunications device

Back