• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Primary School's tank

Well i have to take my hat off to you, for taking the time to get that school tank back on track. :thumbup: Well Done.

I agree with the Pentazona barbs, lovely fish.

Some pics of the tank going through its changes would be cool to see.

Cheers Gordon.

Yep there will be, no point today, it would just have been a dirty brown haze haha, I'm sure you can use your imagination!

FINALLY piccies! Apparently a fish keeled over in half term, but I don't know which one yet, haven't had a reply from the headteacher, and it looks like the Swordies might have been nipping at each other's swords a bit, but that was to be expected.

The stocking was now:
3x Zebra Danios
5x Rummynose Tetras
4x Swordtails
But it's minus one, not sure which, and I'm trying to get 3 more adult Danios also.

The decor hasn't been bunched up in corners or anything, it could probably be done better, but I think with the constant traffic of nosey kids in front of the tank that "wall" down the middle is beneficial for the fish! It will be better when the Hygrophilia has grown up too.

4091619449_337aa4bff8.jpg

4091620163_95b8f7452f.jpg

4092384874_507fbd3e59.jpg

Back