• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Private Shrimp Breeders

Hi. I have Red Rili shrimps, Cherry chrimps, Blue pearl. red and black cristall, tiger, yellow.
I am interested about Oranzh Sakura. May be someone have them?

how much they? and what about Blue Tiger Orange Eye and black rili? a didn't hear about black one. only blue and yellow rili. :)

Got them all, but I don't like selling my Btoe, such a little horror to keep. I just haven't had lilac with tigers

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Hi again. which prawns do you have? which of them do you sell?. Can you share experiences in breeding some of them?

Hello
I'm starting in this hobby. I've had Crs before I'm from Spain now living in uk. Can anybody sell me some F1 at reasonable price?
Thanks
Vic

Hello
I'm starting in this hobby. I've had Crs before I'm from Spain now living in uk. Can anybody sell me some F1 at reasonable price?
Thanks
Vic
Hi Vic,
you will have better luck from members in the sales section of the forum. However you need to amass 25 'genuine' posts before you gain access to that sub forum.
Also check out some of the forum sponsors, perhaps send them a message im sure they will be able to help.
Cheerio,
Ady.

Yes. Thanks. I need to get my tank cycled first so I have plenty of time to get those 25 posts and make not sense to me posting just for getting that amount of posts.

I do respect the rule but for me is a silly one.. I like this forum, so far it has bee. Really useful and hopefully I can contribute in the fruit to new members but I had to go to other forums to buy things in the marketplace because I could not here.. It's fine anyway. Thanks for the input.. Keep in touch

Here on the island we don't really have many breeders that I'm aware of,
I recently went to maidenhead here and purchased 6 cherrys, there was a few browns in the same tank but I asked the assistant for 6 RED cherrys, his reply was, they are all cherries so it doesn't really matter...
I insisted I had 6 reds and he counted the shrimp in the bag before sorting the bag out,
I went staring home after and places the bag in my tank, I looked in and saw what I thought was a brown shrimp but waited untill lights on.
And yes it was a brown cherry, want overly happy about it but there we go, about 3 hours later it died, it had done a molt and died from it...
My faith in local shops now aren't great so will look for someone in the near future for some more red cheeries

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I do prefer to buy to private breeders, they experts and can sell really good shrimps at reasonable prices.

Does anyone know of any private breeders based in London? I am want to try out out around 5 crystal red shrimp in my new tank to see how they do. I am looking to collect in person.

Thanks Louise, Appreciate it,

Im hoping my current cherries will breed, then after that I'll likely sell some offspring then look for other breeds. In which case I'll keep an ear out for progress with yours :)

Do you have any shrimps to sale? I live in Aylesford,it would be nice if you have some...

Good to know there are breeders available! :)

Prices are getting better too, there's a FB group called shrimper UK or something, a guy was advertising PRL CRS for £2 each with £8 postage, unbelievable value.

Can you post these and if so how much for please. As am also finding it hard to get any in my area :/ x
With older posts it's often useful to click on the poster's profile details/history
eg, justis... last posted March 2015 & last seen July 2017
With this information I'd try contacting though email or pm (may autosend an email notification)
:)

Back