• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Pro Shrimp

The shrimp food ordered was as expected, it's a pack of food haha the plants another matter, was well disapointed with the sorry plant filling about a quarter of the in-vitro tub ;)
I’ve noticed that with some Tropica stuff at Pets at Home. You have to choose carefully! :)

I’ve always found them to be pretty good, quick delivery and very competitively priced. Had the odd plant which hasn’t been great but I can say that about most suppliers. All in all they’re very good.

cheers

conor

The shrimp food ordered was as expected, it's a pack of food haha the plants another matter, was well disapointed with the sorry plant filling about a quarter of the in-vitro tub ;)
That was the same with the plants I received. As they're not far from me, I usually collect plants from their display.

Pro Shrimp have now replaced the Tropica plants with ones from Dennerle. The Dennerle ones travelled through the same postal system as the Tropica ones so I guess they have been handled the same way but I'm pleased to say they did arrive in a much better condition than the first lot. Also, having spoken to Tropica, most of their in-vitro plants are now sent out in water rather than gel. Apparently water is easier to wash off. They said that some mosses still had gel in their pots though.

ProShrimp is my go to online suppliers, been buying from them since 2019 with over 22 orders and I’ve never been dissatisfied. Im probably one of their best customers…pretty much hand them my wage packet every few weeks. Lol

great price, quality plants and really fast delivery!

Back