Pro Shrimp

si walker

I truly think that's what it was Seige, moving their old stock on. They'll not do it again to me, I'll buy plants from elsewhere or at least have a look at what I'm buying.
Im not sure about plants but the rest of the kit is priced very competitively. If I search for something on the net their prices are always really good.

LondonDragon

Administrator
Staff member
The shrimp food ordered was as expected, it's a pack of food haha the plants another matter, was well disapointed with the sorry plant filling about a quarter of the in-vitro tub ;)

Conort2

I’ve always found them to be pretty good, quick delivery and very competitively priced. Had the odd plant which hasn’t been great but I can say that about most suppliers. All in all they’re very good.

cheers

conor

BarryH

The shrimp food ordered was as expected, it's a pack of food haha the plants another matter, was well disapointed with the sorry plant filling about a quarter of the in-vitro tub ;)
That was the same with the plants I received. As they're not far from me, I usually collect plants from their display.

Pro Shrimp have now replaced the Tropica plants with ones from Dennerle. The Dennerle ones travelled through the same postal system as the Tropica ones so I guess they have been handled the same way but I'm pleased to say they did arrive in a much better condition than the first lot. Also, having spoken to Tropica, most of their in-vitro plants are now sent out in water rather than gel. Apparently water is easier to wash off. They said that some mosses still had gel in their pots though.