• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Product Review Product Review for : Aquarium CO2 Regulator Dual Gauged Solenoid Magnetic Valve

CO2Art.co.uk

Sponsor
I purchased one of this units two months ago. It is working fine, the shipment was fast (Spain) and I've had no problems for the moment. If it helps I would just improve the needle valve to be able to fine tune the bubble rate. Nice quality for such a low price. If the bubble rate could be fine tuned it would be a winner reg.

Thank you for your feedback. We found very difficult to find different type of needle valves (which could be installed onto regulator) but what we found is such very precise speed controller :

speedController.jpg

You will be able to install it inline right after regulator to fine tune bubble rate. We will have it on sale within next couple of weeks.

Thanks for your reply. Good to know it will be on sale. Just one more thing... There is something more I missed when I bought the regulator. Some more specific information about it would have been much appreciated. I know you have this information and that you perfectly know what you sell (obviously) because you replied by email to my questions, but it will be quite useful to show directly on the website for example the working pressure delivered by this regulator, the size of the regulator, the tube standard fittings.. you know, very basic information that can be very useful to know if this regulator will work with my CO2 diffusing system, if it will fit under my cabinet, etc.

Cheers,
Jordi

Back