• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Pruning - A general guide to plant maintenance

thanks for posting this i know it is a old thread but for me being brand new into this hobby it is really helpful.

thanks Dav.

compleatly forgot id already read this
ordered the sissors and have been snipping here and there. alls going well .thanks.:)

Just a quick one - why shouldn't you use scissors with anubias? I always have, but perhaps I shouldn't have....!
Great guide. Thanks

Why would you use scissors with anubias? Just a quick pull and the leaf comes away without leaving anything to rot

Sent from my GT-I9505G using Tapatalk

Loved this! Well done. This is exactly the kinda thing I was looking for. Thank you! :thumbup:

I'm interested that you say that you should vacuum sand. How do you recommend one does this, to avoid taking a lot of sand up into the gravel cleaner?

Thank you , for taking the time. Much appreciated and was looking for an article like this.

Sent from my RM-914_eu_euro1_327 using Tapatalk

You're welcome. I've been out of the planted tank scene for a while but just setting up a new one next week. I think I will have a read through my own guide to refresh my memory ha ha.

Back