• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

PS3 - Online gaming - Friend request

James Flexton

Hi All. Due to getting a PS3 for christmas i have not been on here much in the past week. If any of you have a PS3 and want to kick my butt online my username is "jimflex" send me a friend request and i'll add you. do tell me who you are though unless it's the same as your forum name.

Of the games i have so far the following are compatible online.

-Motorstorm
-Resistance: Fall of Man
-Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare

see you there.... and happy new year!

come on people there must be some of you on there..... i need friends to play with lol

All the cool kids are playing Atari ;)
posted your plants today, sorry for the delay, I felt bad posting algae.

jimbooo said:
come on people there must be some of you on there..... i need friends to play with lol

I am thinking of getting a PS3, but unfortunately I will be using it to mess around with, some programming, some prodding, and not playing games, sorry.

How's your tank, we are quite eager for the photos. I've had BGA myself, did a blackout and upped the nitrate levels and it never came back. Disgusting algae but easy to treat with a blackout.

Heya Jimbooo, my fiance has a PS3 with motorstorm and resistance:fall of man... his name is Radstar online.

You should get Guitar Hero III... That looks like fun, I can't do it though!

Oh dear sorry people i have been offline for a while and missed the replies i'll add both next time i'm on...see you there!!!

Sorry to hijack but I thought making another gaming thread would be a bit silly.

I have a Xbox 360 and if anyone wants to play: 'fishLuke'.

I have:

COD4 (My main game.)
Halo (Used to like it loads, COD4 kind of won me other.)
Fifa 08
Forza 2
Gears

no worries TDI and Luke feel free to add stuff here

sorry mate just the PS3 for me. i cant deal with paying for all the add ons i prefer the fact everything is included from the start wiPST and online doesn't cost anything! TBH i've never played on the 360 so cant comment on gameplay i assume it's just as awesome though.

jimbooo said:
sorry mate just the PS3 for me. i cant deal with paying for all the add ons i prefer the fact everything is included from the start wiPST and online doesn't cost anything! TBH i've never played on the 360 so cant comment on gameplay i assume it's just as awesome though.

Never played a PS3, Xbox Live is very good though, you get a lot out of it, which I don't know if you get with the PS3.

I also have a Wii, but sadly I'm quite bored with it because of lack of online goodness. However Mario Kart Wii is out soon...

Thinking about getting a PS3 mainly because of Grand Turismo 5, that looks impressive! Reason I purchased a PS2 originally! And also because of the Blu-Ray player since that has own the High Definition war of the formats.

Got a Wii for Xmas, its fun but the games are somewhar limited, although Guitar Heroes III is very good, also play that online.

Good thing I got my Wii chipped and now leech the games before I buy them to make sure I am not buying crap like I did before lol

just sent friend requests.....

Ordered my 80GB PS3, GTA IV and HD cable from Amazon for a total of £310. They said it was being despatched on Monday, yet they are packing it now.
Eeeeeee, can't wait. So, I will be able to join a few of you soon. :)

saintly said:
BTW pc's are better. at least my machine is ;)
Yep agreed, I still prefer a PC to play games, I do have the Wii though gathering dust!

Back