• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

PS3 - Online gaming - Friend request

once i get going you cant get me off it. it's the same with anything i do. ALL or nothing. when i say all i mean 110% to the point of obsesive :wideyed:

it does my wife's head in, not just gaming. as you can tell from my "376 reply journal" :lol:

saintly said:
once i get going you cant get me off it. it's the same with anything i do. ALL or nothing. when i say all i mean 110% to the point of obsesive :wideyed:

it does my wife's head in, not just gaming. as you can tell from my "376 reply journal" :lol:
Same here bud, same here :lol:

Have you had the "build a shed and stock it with as many tools as possible" stage yet? I've spent thousands on tools I'll never use again :lol: I love my shed though :lol:

JAmesM said:
I love my shed though :lol:

oh mate im green with envy, i'd love a "proper shed" i can just about fit the lawnmower in my current rabbit hutch. thing is i rent so im tied. my mate has the most amazing shed...made of breezblocks!

cor blimey im starting to sound old :lol:

JAmesM said:
"build a shed and stock it with as many tools as possible"

not yet.

how about "buy as many electrical sound and vision goods, and keep all the boxes and wraping in the airing cupboard for 4 years syndrome?" thats a good one. ive got 3 types of dvd on my tv unit.

HD DVD, normal DVD and recordable DVD. i got more DVD's than currys :lol:

I keep boxes for everything in the attic :oops:

I rent too... and I'm taking the shed with me. I'll put wheels on it if I have too :lol:

'She' (my shed) was used to build pc mods, but then along came people like Boddaker and G69T - I dare you to read that last thread :twisted:

erhhh, :wideyed: the mans an alien. he has to be. that is the most amazing man made thing ive ever seen. clever guy. and theres me overclocking my machine and thinking im some kind of tech god! :lol:

JAmesM said:
G69T - I dare you to read that last thread :twisted:
:arghh: :arghh: :arghh: :arghh: :arghh: :arghh: I just spent the last 2 and half hours reading this thread!!! WOWOW WTF!!!

G69T_DBSP121_L.jpg

:wideyed: :wideyed: :wideyed: :wideyed: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :arghh: :arghh: :arghh: :arghh:

That is one serious mod man!!! never seen anything like it!! the work this guy as put into it!!! damn!!

i have ps3 and xbox 360
playstaion network username - killa_nabzilla
xbox live - Nabzilla360

i play COD4 and Fifa 08 (both mostly on xbox hardly on ps3
but ill definatley get gears of war 2 so i may sell ps3

Back