• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Pseudotropheus Crabbro & cucumber

aaronnorth

The P.Crabbro absolutley loves cucumber, it has been picking at it all day (from 10.00am till now!)

Juvenile Pseudotropheus Crabbro
P1011677-1.jpg

This was what it was like back in July:
P10117072.jpg

They grow up so fast :arghh:

You obviously need to give it a good talking to Aaron, it hasn't been reading the books! Doesn't it know it's meant to be cleaning the parasites off catfish and then switching colours to steal their eggs?!!! :lol: Very nice fish.

lol,
Tom, All of the fish are malawi except for the jewel cichlids (Hemichromis bimaculatus) It isnt from the lakes either, they originate from the african rivers, but they are breeding so they must be happy :) I also keep them because it is low maintenance (50% w/c every 1-2weeks) and i couldnt afford to keep it running as a planted tank, so instead i got the Elite 60 and set that up :)

There isnt much rockwork in and i have been trying for MONTHS to get some more but the shop is struggling to get me some :( here it is though:
P1011683.jpg

and some of the fish (sorry about the quality but he never stops as he considers himself to be top boss so he constantly covers the whole tank area lol)
copadichromis borleyi:
P1011698.jpg

Astatotilapia Latisifciata:
P1010364.jpg

Fluval vicenza 180 - 180l/ 40g
fluval 205 external
eheim classic 2215

aulounocara jacobfriebiergi
astatotilappia latisifciata
pseudotropheus Crabbro
ancistrus bristlenose
copadichromis borleyi