• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

pump from a jerrycan

nduli

guys

considering going the full RO route on my main tank one major consideration is the water changes. I do RO on the nano tank at the moment and can cope with the pre-mixing, bucket route but for the main thats too messy and too timing consuming so I am considering a more automated route, namely a mini-pump in a jerry can when I have prepped my RO are you guys aware of any pumps that will be small enough to fit in the hole of the jerrycan and pump out the 25l ?

You could use a powerhead that you place in the tank with an inlet pipe going off to the jerrycan. I use one to pump up from my bucket to the tank with an outlet pipe. It saves the old back a bit. ;)

I have had this one for nearly 9 years, but I just looked for one that would go onto tubing. Then I bought the right size tubing :)

You could use a Car screen wash pump and you can buy them quite cheaply at halfords, just power it up using a 12v supply ;)

Back