• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

puniverse for iphone

Mark Evans

Expert
i've downloaded this app for the stars and it's brilliant. i've always liked space and stars and stuff, but never understood the formations etc. now i can see em' :D

i've got a stiff neck now.....

i eventually went to bed with my cosmocolismic (my made up word) head bursting with facts and figures! :wideyed:

now get this.....there was a star that we often see which is 300 times bigger than our sun, now for me when i actually started to look at the figures and then tried to imagine travelling to these places, this just screwed with my head a little.

we and this planet are, depending which way you look at it are either....insignificant or the most important thing in this universe.

:wideyed: i've just let a phone app screw with my head :lol: ...i suppose it's better than people eh?.....

Watch that video (its rubbish quality), there is a star that is so big, it is 1900 sun's across.

that's just so hard to comprehend!

i find my mind getting lost trying to calculate and compare.

immense!

Back