• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Purigen in a large tank

danmil3s

hi iv decided i need Purigen my water is a bit cloudy/brown. so ive read up about it but, im not realy sure how much i need.seachems web site says "Each 1 L treats up to 4,000 L " other web sites say you need more. their actually selling it so i guess they would.so going buy the manufactures recommendation for my 750l tank i would only need 250ml is this right. im using a sump filter so i was just going to put it in there on top of the filter pads. thanks for any help im slowly getting there.

ok maybe ill order 500ml just because im inpatient and to save on delivery thanks mate

lfs only had 250mls so ill give that a go. does the filter water need to pass through the stuff or can i just leave the bag
floating in the sump.

wow amazing stuff can see right down tank waters clear no more brown should get my sequence pump running today so that will up the filtration a bit light ballast on Monday nearly there

Back