• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Quest to find a 30L antra/dennerle

Lucy85

Hi all! I wish to purchase the amtra or dennerle 30L nano tank but am finding that all websites are out of stock! I know this is to do with covid etc but just wondering if anyone knows any sneaky little sources not picked up by google search? I’ve enquired with my local aquatics centre but they don’t stock them unfortunately. Any guidance would be greatly received! I know I probably just have to patient but I’m not good at waiting around!!! Been hoping they’ll come back in to stock on charterhouse or proshrimp but no chance of this happening any time soon.
thanks again!

What about the slightly larger Eheim?

Hi! Thanks for that suggestion. I haven’t seen that one before and it would also suit my needs but I can’t find one of those available either. Also, I’m wanting to choose my own lighting and filter so am really just after the tank itself. I shall definitely include this in my search though, in case I come across a bargain!

What about the slightly larger Eheim?

Oh my gosh! I’ve been researching the eheim and now I want one of those!! Shame they appear to be discontinued or very rarely in stock anywhere. Do you know where I could get one?? Thanks!!

Eheim on the right. 60L Dennerle on the left. 🙂

Attachments

• F212532C-CD72-4A9A-B80F-7A0FCA836C38.jpeg
    F212532C-CD72-4A9A-B80F-7A0FCA836C38.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 138
Back