• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Ram Bam and Gone- torn down ready for its new life

Its crazy how many fry there are in here now.
See them all skulking about in the evenings. Venturing out thru the moss.

Will be interesting breaking this down and packing everything for the move..

Get keys Saturday pm. So will start moving in some furniture etc.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Off topic.

Going back to work on Tuesday for training refresher, before furlough ends.
And not looking forward to it. As only shifts are 11.5hrs 3 on 2 off.

Did not get the keys, so very incensed by it all :arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:.
Did not go back to work either, so back on Furlough.

On a Funny Note, the Dog decided to help during a trim and water change. And he Devours the leaves of the glandulosa and sits waiting for more :lol:.

If Anyone needs any Salvinia Natans I have Plenty to spare. It has grown very quickly in the WCMM fry tank.

That is not good :( is it that the keys are late or the house move for that property has fallen through ?
No tenant refused to move out. And left it till Friday pm to inform the agent. Who intern informed me. Could take up to 7 months to remove her, but only once she defaults on the rent. Hopefully she moves out on her own soon without having to rack up court fees etc.

Gave her the required amount of notice etc. And she is playing the system and has the council involved.

Tallest stem so far. There's about 10 inches of it submerged. Its much much darker emersed, and the leaves are longer and broader.

Dog was sat patiently waiting for leaves to be pinched off to eat.
b846b96c8a2349b36a2f78d17af84fb5.jpg

And we are home, stopped off for some food en route :)

Thank you so much, you are an absolute star :) I hope His Fabulousness doesn`t have problems passing the boot lace 🐶 .

Found your bootlace, he had buried it in the gravel

Back