• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Recommend a plant!

rawr

Hey lads and ladettes ;) I'm thinking about starting a new scape and wondered if anyone had any plant ideas.

I'm thinking grasses, maybe a Cryptocoryne - that sort of thing. I'm definately going to use E. Parvula, C. Parva (or another species) and a moss but need something like Blyxa that doesn't grow too tall (the tank is only about 25cm tall excluding substrate etc). I was thinking maybe a Sag but don't they grow too tall for that? It also needs to be easy to grow (no CO2 injection, 1.5wpg with Easycarbo/TPN+ dosing).

Any suggestions?

Hi Mark, thanks for the suggestions. I think Blyxa would struggle alot lunder the conditions that I have and Accicularis would be too tall for a foreground plant - I also think Parvula grows slightly differently.

I'll probably go for a Sag. I've got some in my tank at the moment and as long as you keep it trimmed right down then it's fine.

Back