• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Recommend a regulator?

john10001

Can anyone recommend a regulator for me that comes with 12v solenoid?

I am not bothered about dual-stage. Single is good enough. Two gages would be useful though.

Bubble counters. A lot of regulator/solenoid kits come with one attached. Someone remind me why are these useful?

I was going to go with an inline diffuser because I think these get the best absorption rate for the CO2 right?

Price. As low as possible will be good. I am just after the regulator/solenoid at the moment to get up and running.

Advice on which websites/companies to look at? Are Aqualabs, CO2 Supermarket, CO2 Art any good?

I have recently purchased a dual stage Co2 regulator from Co2 Art and I'm pleased with the quality, keep an eye out on ebay as there have been quite a used few dual stages going for good prices on ebay and my local facebook groups. I've not used my Co2 regulator yet so I am unable to tell you how it performs,

I can thoroughly recommend the co2art regulators, I have 3, 2 pro se series and 1 pro elite and all are well built and sturdy and have never missed a beat yet

Back