• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Recommend my next read...

nayr88

Good day to all :)

Laying in the sun the last few days I've nearly finished reading Bret easton ellis 'American psycho' again!

I'm completely obsessed with the book and film, I wonder if anyone on the forum can recommend a book similar to american psycho.

Cheers lads and laddets

Have you read the newer American Pyscho that Had Mila Kunis (Tv Movie) as the "Killer" in it, was really Good.

Ohhh another book buff. What you reading on a Book or kindle type app.
I DL Mobipocket reader for my BB and Love it. you can DL the KIndle Collection, BBC top 100 List and they all work great.
I Read Memoirs of a Geisha, The Rats Trilogy, Of Mice and Men, A Few Terry Pratchett's while on Holiday.

Dracula, the original one, I really enjoyed it. There's tonnes of good books out there, I tend to air towards non-fiction myself.
z-wars is good if you liked the walking dead.

Cheers guys,

I haven't read a whole bunch, just this and the satanic bible...haha was a good read.

I'm reading the old fashion way, paper! :) ill have a look at dracula, sounds interesting, I like reading weird stuff, like '48laws of power' and things :/ ...

I read that, didn't think so much of it but an interesting read regardless. The puffins classics collections are brilliant, you can pretty much pick anything out of them and enjoy it.

The zombie survival guide is a good novelty read, extremely well written for a throwaway book.

Nice one garuf ill have a little look in some book stores this afternoon...the sun ha paralysed me on the spot haha

Back