• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Recommendation for hob filter

Oh sorry for not coming back to this guys decided to go with Millnes84 recommendation and it was a good choice great little hob actually bought 2 because i was going to keep dwarf puffers and over filter but changed my mind and put in some mountain minnows they love the extra flow
Thanks again for your input guys always appreciate it

Oh sorry for not coming back to this guys decided to go with Millnes84 recommendation and it was a good choice great little hob actually bought 2 because i was going to keep dwarf puffers and over filter but changed my mind and put in some mountain minnows they love the extra flow
Thanks again for your input guys always appreciate it

They're great little filters aren't they? I thought the 800lph version might be a bit much for my Endlers but because of the size of the outlet the flow is diffused and they actually play under the waterfall which is quite amusing to watch.

I've modified mine slightly by putting a sponge on the inlet, eheim mech in the space where the inlet tube goes and I've also replaced the foam block with coarse and medium density foams. I also removed the carbon and have both containers full of bio media.

Back