• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Recommendations

Matty123

Hello,

I’m in the process of upgrading my LED lights and with the vast array of choice I’m some what stumped as to the choices available! Looking for any recommendations for a 90cm high tec tank.

TIA

Matt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
For three different price points and three different approaches I recommend:

Chihiros WRGB90 + Controller (If you want customisable colors and intensity - lowest price point)
Twinstar 900S (plug and play, no customisable colors, you can get a dimmer though - medium price)
ADA Solar RGB (Highest brightness and more appealing color rendition for most, excellent build quality - highest price by far.)

Chihiros WRGB90 + Controller (If you want customisable colors and intensity - lowest price point)
Twinstar 900S (plug and play, no customisable colors, you can get a dimmer though - medium price)
ADA Solar RGB (Highest brightness and more appealing color rendition for most, excellent build quality - highest price by far.)

Plus
Chihiros RGB VIVID LED colour of ADA Solar at much lower price and adjustable - I would be very tempted to get one of these

Lower end

Chihiros A plus series (white only)
Chihiros RGB (old style)
Chihiros RGB (newer style with 4 colour control)

Back