• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Red "Blob: hanging off tail fin - Guppy

Doesn't sound good - I keep guppies and endlers and I can't say I've see anything that sound like what you decribing, can you take a photo of it?

Well the females seem to be dying of vitamin deficiency after pregnancy, despite me feeding them all sorts of different foods to try & stop it. This male is the first male to die. I don't know where this infection could have come from though, I haven't introduced any fish for months now, and I like to keep it clean in there.

Strange that, I've had a Guppy breeding tank for a couple of years and was giving away about 30ish every three months or so.

Just recently, most of the females seem to going to that great aquarium in the sky just after knocking out the first couple of fry. I put this down to interbreeding and was about to swap all males or all females with LFS to prevent this. Will now look into vitamin deficiency! Not noticed any red blobs though.

Back