• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Refillable Co2 - Yorkshire

JimmyE

Hi People,

Anyone know any up-to date suppliers who do a 3kg cylinder with refills in Yorkshire (preferably south)? Struggling to find somewhere at the minute!

Also! Which co2 can be used. Can any cellar co2 be used or is this mixed. I assume it has to be 99% co2 and liquid form? I have no ideas about that even after looking all morning!

Thankyou in advance!

Hi People,

Anyone know any up-to date suppliers who do a 3kg cylinder with refills in Yorkshire (preferably south)? Struggling to find somewhere at the minute!

Also! Which co2 can be used. Can any cellar co2 be used or is this mixed. I assume it has to be 99% co2 and liquid form? I have no ideas about that even after looking all morning!

Thankyou in advance!
if no one else replies, I would just call a local welding supply company. they will point you in the right direction.

And yes you would want pure CO2. Its often a consumable in its pure form for arc welding which is why the welding stores in your area can likely point you to an economic source.

UPDATE,

I manage to get a bottle of Co2 3.25kg so a decent size bottle from RENTAL FREE GASS SHEFFIELD, they delivered straight to my door.

These stock ADAMS gas which is who I got the contact through! Straight forward, I went on the website and picked the one I wanted. They show you where the stock is (more or less all over england) then you put an enquiry/order in. I was then contacted by rental free Gass to arrange dropping off. £80 (+£5 delivery) for the initial bottle and gas. Then £25 after for a refill! Just need to contact RENTAL FREE GAS when ever I need it!

Thought I’d let you all know seen as it took me forever to find somewhere which didn’t look dodgy!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 81
Back