• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Rekord 70 Dosing

darthpaul

Having just setup my Rekord 70 with plants I was unsure about what doses to do for Easy Carbo and TPN+

Here is my setup
replant.jpg

I had thought of doing alternate days, 1ml Easy Carbo then 1ml TPN+ but wasnt sure if it would be enough or not.

Ok added 2 of both now and will add the same again tomorrow morning before I goto work so they have them ready for the light period. Its all confusing as its new to me and I have had conflicting advice about adding them now or not. Still trying to work out the best way to cycle the tank or if I dont need to at all as its fully planted. :?

darthpaul said:
Ok will do that tomorrow, so just squeeze out a dirty filter pad into the new ones.

yes, squeeze it out onto them, and then use the dirty one as well as. also transfer any other media if you have a bit spare.

you need a source of ammonia to keep the bacteria alive so either dose ammonia or get a fish from your other set up (or buy some!)

Back