• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Reputable Online Aquatic Store Livestock & Plants.

John Lumb

Hi All,

I was wondering, probably as you do now that we live in strange times and a sad one for many reasons including the loss of good local aquatic stores.

So can anyone direct me to a good reliable online store?

Thanks

John

For everything apart from fish I only buy from "aquarium gardens". Never been let down, plants are always healthy, there's loads of hardscape, and the staff get to know you and provide you with any info you need.

They don't ship shrimp unfortunately, but i have used "pro shrimp" in the past who were great, i had 1 shrimp DOA and they refunded me within 15min of me emailing.

Not sure about fish as i have never ordered any online, but "kesgraves" always pops up. I think they have an online ebay store?

that’s a good starting point.

I have searched recommend places to shop section as well and used that as a bit helpful guide, above any google etc reviews as I would think fake reviews are much less common here Where to buy ...

Back