• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Required - Plant photos for our festival stand

Dan Crawford

Founder
UKAPS Team
Hi all, i'm doing a small plant list on our festival stand, i am doing 5 plant species and i need 2 photos of each, one macro and one of the overall effect of the plant in situ. They need to be as higher resolution as possible.
The 5 plants are
Limnophila Aromatica (got photos)
HC (got macro)
any Anubias sp.
Any kind of Echinodorus sp.
If anyone can help it would be great! PM me for my address.
Cheers all.
Dan

Hey folks, i've got most of the photos i need off of Clive but i really need some anubias photos, any help would be greatfully received.

Cheers

Dan

Dan Crawford said:
Hey folks, i've got most of the photos i need off of Clive but i really need some anubias photos, any help would be greatfully received.
Cheers
Dan
Hi Dan, I have some anubias in my tank, I will try and get some shots for you tomorrow ok. Full shots and some macros.

Sorry Dan, caotic weekend, was called to work sat and sun to sort out some stuff due to power failures.
If you still need them I can try and get some tonight, although anubias not in the best of shape. Let me know.

Hi mate, i'm in desperate need now, the rest of the stand is printing and i'm just waiting for this one panel. I've used George's shrimp/flower image for the macro so just looking for a "in-situ" shot now. Anything you could do would be great.
Thanks pal.
Dan

Back