• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Rhinocerous

Had a co2 leak. But upside is i finally got round to moving to a 2kg FE bottle rather than the 600g disposable welding bottles. So much cheaper!! £30 for the full bottle. Future replacements £15 a go. Less than one third tje cost of disposables. Happy days.
20200213_205138.jpg

Starting to fill in nicely looking really good

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

It took a wee nose dive, i think due to lack of filter cleaning and letting the stems grow too long and block the flow. It's on a recovery journey now. I'll post some pics when i'm happy with it again.

Shame to hear that. Be good to see once your happy with it.

So i took a couple of pics and it actually looks ok. You cant see the grotty old anubias leaves! The new leaves are staying clean so i think im on top of whatever it was that had started the grot.

I think the front of the tank is a little light starved, so while the crypts are doing ok the AR mini is a wee bit peely wally and the lilleopsis is a bit miserable.

Trimmed the zosterfolia a week ago and its staring to recover. All in all reasonably happy.
20200421_203302.jpg

Not looking too bad at all, really interesting scape......but why do you call it rhinocerous? :confused::rolleyes::lol:

Back