• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

RIO 180 My rescape journal!!

JAmesM said:
Sorry, remind me, you've been doing this how long again?

whats that got to do with anything?

JAmesM said:
With respect, you've pulled off a great copy of an Amano tank, but nothing new.

i never said that i was trying to create something new did i? so whats that got to do with anything?

err...are you olivers son? why so defencive? why the little digs? ive never claimed to be anygood at this, hell like you say ive only been doing it 5 minutes! so if i'd been doing it for 10 years then can i say i dont like skulls?

sorry to take away from this thread.

No, actually I'm his Dad. :lol:

Sorry Mark, didn't want to offend you, but you seemed confused as to why Oliver's photos would be on Tropica's catalogue. He's considered by many to be ground-breaking when it comes to ideas and scapes, that's why Tropica and Aquafluer, etc. use him. And like them or not, I bet that shop sells more skulls now than they did before :lol: Some peole are in to that kind of stuff - kids especially.

:lol:

You should have seen the fit my three year old had when I removed his castle from his tank :wideyed: But who am I to remove his castle from his tank?

Sorry mods, can this thread be split like with vB or IPB?

sorry, me and james are cool. someone delete these last few threads? there not fair to tko7

thanks.
BTW olivers "proper" crweations are stunning. i never doubted those ;)

Damn i been Hijacked!! :lol: :lol: Its cool aint nothing much happening here anyway, just put your handbags away please.

Back