• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Ripples Waterlife

Gill

Found out about this place yesterday when I met a breeder in Nuneaton(collecting the Tiger Endlers).
From what he was saying it has a very good selection and reasonable prices.
Just wondering if anyone has been here and has any +/- on th eplace before I go during the week.

http://www.rippleswaterlife.co.uk/?cid=1

I've been to the one in Nantwich. It's just pretty similar to any other retail chain store. They do stock tropica plants and exotic shrimp and snail such as the sulawesi and crystal red but they are pricey as you would have expected it. The plants collection were decent but I would say just on par with the resonable standard Maidenhead aquatics.

daniel19831123 said:
I've been to the one in Nantwich. It's just pretty similar to any other retail chain store. They do stock tropica plants and exotic shrimp and snail such as the sulawesi and crystal red but they are pricey as you would have expected it. The plants collection were decent but I would say just on par with the resonable standard Maidenhead aquatics.

Cool, thanks for the Info.

Gill

Ripples Waterlife is within Brigdemere garden Centre - Wyevale own it now. Yes they have tropica plants, but they are not looked after very well, as for the fish - expensive, also near by is Stapley Water Gardens Nantwich its so so - Ripples its better.

Regards
paul.

Thanks Guys, I was only intrigued by the Prices of the Crsytal Reds and Blacks. As the only place selling near here is Dobbies and they are wanting over 8quid each for them. Last time I was there.

Back