• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

River Monsters Marathon

Cool he my/our favorite angler.:) I like the depth he goes into and the respect he Has for fish and the tribes he visits.

You have to love a bit Jeremy wade :) also another one worth watching is monster fish on nat geo with the legend that is dr zeb hogan

As well as recovering from my wedding reception last night, MotoGP and football!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats.

Yeah! Super Leeds are on!

I bloody hate him and river monsters.
A series of programmes full of bugger all.
Also hate Wilson, Hayes, Chris bloody Sandford and all the rest of the celeb/tv anglers who haven't got a clue about fishing.

Thanks, I enjoyed that.

I bloody hate him and river monsters.
A series of programmes full of bugger all.
Also hate Wilson, Hayes, Chris bloody Sandford and all the rest of the celeb/tv anglers who haven't got a clue about fishing.

Thanks, I enjoyed that.

He catches a fish and either proves or dispels any likely hood of these tribal and community myths and fears.

I personally really like it, as he always seems to give logical explanations and attempts to disprove any wrong doing on the fishes part.

He's not just a fisherman, he's so much more.

Let's face it, carp fishing down your local quarry or tanking down the amazon. Which is proper fishing?

There aren't too many in uk waters which may contribute to my low success rate.
I have, however, caught beautiful 8oz wild brownies in tiny lochs on the top of Scottish hills, 2lb pristine rudd on 1lb leaders and size 20 self tied flies from fen drains, fin perfect dace on the stick float from the Wharfe in Yorkshire, pounds of roach on the waggler from various uk waters and pike to 26lb.
And on ALL these occasions, I didn't have somebody else hook it to then hand me the rod. Nor did I ever say "We're in!" and laugh insanely as I drop another fish on the floor.....
The only one I really rate is Mick Brown. I have met him and his mate, Mick is a really nice fellah. I won't comment any further than that.

I think he's pretty cool... being a zoologist his approach is a little more highbrow than your usual celebrity maggot drowner...
...Oh and Nat put some clothes on...

Oldbloke totally disagree with your comment I'm afraid apart fromMick Brown he's a nice guy. If you had said what you were saying about Matt Hayes I'd of agreed totally I' met him I cannot write what I told him to do when I met him on the river severn and started telling me how to fish and that he's a pro blah blah etc what a boring guy he is.:) anyway I've caught baby shrimp with my bare hands....... I've also dropped them on them floor:p

Back