• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Rotala rotundifolia

Hi all, I'm planning on having some of this Rotala in my next scape, now I have the choice of 1*15 watt T6 tube or 2*15 watt T8 tubes, Do you think I could get away with growing it under the one T6, or should I go for the twin T8's?

ps. The tank is a 60 litre 2*1*1 and I will be dosing EI and Easy carbo, but no CO2, what are your thoughts?

Thanks.

Im growing it in my rekord 60, Jack. ive got the 1xt6, im loving everything about the 60cm, growth is real slow, but every plant is super healthy. Im dosing 3ml TPN+ and 2ml easycarbo daily, i will experiment with cutting out the tpn+ dosing, doing only macro's and see what works in the comming months.

Should mention, under low light it isnt a red plant, just green with maybe a slight tinge. :thumbup:

Adam

Any idea how this plant would do in my tank as i've been thinking of getting some? I have a 35 litre Arcadia Arc with the Boyu 24w T5 overhead light, dosing 2ml easycarbo + EI daily.

aldo_01 said:
Any idea how this plant would do in my tank as i've been thinking of getting some? I have a 35 litre Arcadia Arc with the Boyu 24w T5 overhead light, dosing 2ml easycarbo + EI daily.

it'll do great! it'll also grow in low light.

Back