• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

RTBS eating Bogwood?

1uke

I never see my Red Tail Black shark eat but he seems to be really fat and always hovering on my bogwood. Do they eat Bogwood or is it likely to be the algae?

So they eat Decay I never knew that. I brought some Algae Wafers for him but I havent seem him touch them once yet :?

Should I keep putting the Algae Wafers in ?? Even though I never see him eat it, but it seems to have gone by the morning!

lol I dont know how you spell it, Hang on let me ask my gf she watches it with our 1 year old. . . . . Lol she said theres a Hoover called noo noo on the kids channels.

If ThunderCats was still on tv I might associate myself with you on that but I'm afraid its motorsport and football for me!! and I'm forced to watch Eastenders and slit wrists hollyoaks. Think I'm going to get some sleep as it was a loooong weekend and I feel Poooped. GooOod nite.

Thanks for helping me bump my posts up ;) 25 here i come

Back