• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Ryan's ADA 120p

I can't wait to see how it will all come out on the end. I bet it will be stunning tank. Don't forget to build a little fence around otherwise your lad may check durability of Ada glass ;) With painting just don't worry too much. Nowadays paints are completely different and don't even smell that much. Surely wouldn't harm anything in the water. And if I were you I would go for silk paint as it wouldn't let water to sink into your wall when splashed, you can wash off finger marks so it will be more kids safe. Good luck and keep us updated.

I can't wait to see how it will all come out on the end. I bet it will be stunning tank. Don't forget to build a little fence around otherwise your lad may check durability of Ada glass ;) With painting just don't worry too much. Nowadays paints are completely different and don't even smell that much. Surely wouldn't harm anything in the water. And if I were you I would go for silk paint as it wouldn't let water to sink into your wall when splashed, you can wash off finger marks so it will be more kids safe. Good luck and keep us updated.
hello Konrad
nice to see you here i been so busy with baby and fish tank. lol i manage to paint the walls 2 coats and yes it doesn't smell at talk. after 2 hours its was dry to touch with no smell at all. i did leave the window open for today. got more pictures on the way.

hi all
i manage to get the wall painted last night. 2 coats and an hour later looking good. time to put the bad boy on. oh wow the glass is looking good without water, i like it just the way it is. also i got my new toy today. big thanks to glen at destination aquatics for the kessil led. now my bank is on a diet it will need time to bulk up. no more money :(:(:(
next up date won't until Wednesday still got loads to do and i will keep you guys up to date next week. peaces :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

IMG_3446.jpg

IMG_3476.jpg

IMG_3477.jpg

IMG_3478.jpg

IMG_3479.jpg

IMG_3480.jpg
IMG_3481.jpg

Back