• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Ryan's ADA 60p (featured in PFK magazine) ukaps aquascaping experience

With those, if the wifi goes off or it loses connection, is there a danger of saying the co2 not coming on for example. Or does the programmed stay in the plug, if that makes sense?

only ask as would like to get one!

With those, if the wifi goes off or it loses connection, is there a danger of saying the co2 not coming on for example. Or does the programmed stay in the plug, if that makes sense?

only ask as would like to get one!
that is a good question. i will try that out for you.

my lights goes off at 6pm so i will turn off the wifi before that and see if it still turns off and on again with out wifi

will let you know Tuesday

cheers
ryan

hello all

a quick update on the tank. it seem everything is back on track. background plants has grown back super healthy and the colours are back to normal.
only the hygrophila pinnatifida is still melting, free food for the shrimp and snail lol

20200307-120157.jpg

20200307-120238.jpg

and for everyone that is wondering if my new wifi Extention lead still works if there is no wifi connection IT STILL WORK BRILLIANT

@Siege i did loads of test and found out that if your wifi connection drop it will still continue to work base on your last settings. the only thing is you can't use the app unless the connection is back online.

it also work with 4g on you smart phone. you can control it any where around the world by using the app.

i love the count down option when i feed the fish. it turn my filter back on for me how ever minute i need. lol i only saw this option a few days ago. went to turn the filter off and forgot to turn it back on.
other than that it fantastic what it can do for £20

really pleased with it.

cheers
ryan

Waiting for the review of the rgb :)

colour rendition of the aquasky moon isn’t the best but with it’s high power, your plants are red! Too bad you can’t dim it for more flexibility

ok guys

this is going to be 1st time not so happy with ada.
got my new light and was very excited been waiting for ages for it to be released.

my 1st expression, it is a really nice design very light and well built.

only down side is the Brightness and it is a tad too green for me. too green like the ada metal halide green bulb

it my 1st time to own a ada products to use it for 5 hours just to be switched back to my aquasky moon..

i knew it wasn't as strong as my old light which is fine but it is very dim. so dim at my work place it is a bright room and it make the tank look like there no light on.

in greenaqua videos it look awesome. bright and nice colour between 7000-1000k
it is very nice when the room is dark and like the solor rgb everthing pop in colour. reds look stunning. fish shrimp also glow bright.

i wanted to confirm if all aqausky rgb are like that so i had a chat with the greenaqua guy
and they said yes that how it suppose to be. lol i thought i got a faulty unit.

in my pictures i took a before and after using the same camera settings
20200312210939-IMG-6087.jpg

20200312212114-IMG-6089.jpg

you can clearly see the difference. it is painful to watch the tank in that low brightness.

at the moment im not sure what to do with the light it is brand new use for 5 hours lol

im my pictures and video it look amazing but not in real live

bump up the ios on this picture. look really nice
20200312212511-IMG-6091.jpg

from here are pictures taking on my Samsung
20200312-212019.jpg
20200312-212441.jpg

20200312-213700.jpg

20200312-213731.jpg

20200312-213742.jpg

20200312-213746.jpg

20200313-134305.jpg

20200313-134331.jpg

Last edited:
Hmm tough one mate. To be honest it looks superb in the Samsung pictures, understandably not so much when shot with low ISO, that being said, even extreme bright light can look dim in pictures when shot at lower ISO's when used straight from the camera, no post adjustment. Haven't seen the light in person, but if the Samsung pictures is anything to go by, I'll say it looks better than 90% of other lights I've seen out there o_O

Shame your not happy with the light, would the mirror unit help with brightness? Will it retrofit to the new rgb or are they not compatible?
I think the mirror unit will help make the full tank look brighter, maybe remove it from your moon to give a better comparison of the actual light performance which may make you feel better about it.
Cheerio,

I can see why your disappointed mate that's looks very dark compared to the aqusky such a shame as I really looks like beautiful light

Hmm tough one mate. To be honest it looks superb in the Samsung pictures, understandably not so much when shot with low ISO, that being said, even extreme bright light can look dim in pictures when shot at lower ISO's when used straight from the camera, no post adjustment. Haven't seen the light in person, but if the Samsung pictures is anything to go by, I'll say it looks better than 90% of other lights I've seen out there o_O
thank mate. i had high hopes it would look good like the solor rgb

at the moment it sitting at home unsure what i do now

Shame your not happy with the light, would the mirror unit help with brightness? Will it retrofit to the new rgb or are they not compatible?
I think the mirror unit will help make the full tank look brighter, maybe remove it from your moon to give a better comparison of the actual light performance which may make you feel better about it.
Cheerio,
hello mate. im sure the mirror help reflect light back in but unfortunately the mirror is not made for the new rgb

also the aquasky moon leds are a lot more stronger 60w compare to 40w on the new aquasky

if i had no choice i will just use it but im back using the aquasky moon for now :)

I can see why your disappointed mate that's looks very dark compared to the aqusky such a shame as I really looks like beautiful light
very disappointed mate. everything about it is super amazing. the design is so cool, just the damn brightness.

dear ada we need a good chat about your new light. lol

Back