• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Safari and Ebay

GreenNeedle

Just found out that ebay's checkout system wont support Safari browser!!! Annoying that because Safari tends to interfere with IE so I had to download Firefox to pay.

Not a huge problem I guess.

AC

No im still using Safari because it is lightening fast compare to IE and Firefox. Just have to use firefox to pay for things on ebay.

AC

Andy, you should try Google Chrome which in my opinion blows all the other browsers away. Still in beta but looks very promising for the future. It suffers the same prob as safari in that you can't pay for things on ebay as it's not supported, but interestingly it did work fine up until just recently. Chrome is designed with web multimedia in mind where it works really well. Another breakthrough is that each tab is opened as a new application enhancing system stability and speed.

James

LondonDragon said:
Is there a good alternative to ebay??
Not that I've found. I have plenty of moans about ebay but as long as you are sensible who you buy from then it's not too bad. I buy bust laptops on ebay and fix them which I then sell on for a nice profit. There are so many for sale so you can often pick up an absolute bargain. Brand new HP damaged in transit for £58. Just needed a new screen. What pees me is the number of stolen laptops there are for sale and ebay don't seem to give a ****.

James

Back