• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Saintly's 120cm 'hill's of desire'

Re: Saintly's 120cm private scape

Thanks, Mark :D I'll be sure to pass on what I don't need to others. Really appreciate it :thumbup:

RossMartin said:
It never fails to amaze me the scapes that people produce on this site..absolutely brilliant!!!

thanks ross, i aprecaite the comments :thumbup:

hydrophyte said:
Wow! That hardscape is fantastic.

cheers Devin. The picture is clearer now it's planted. :D

viktorlantos said:
looks very nice Mark

cheers dude. :D

myboyshay said:
Keep the pics flowing

sure will :p you'll be fed up with in no time :lol: ....i know a few are

So, samc was right. the pics start to flow already. 24hours in, and were all clear....well the tank is.

here's a couple, now the stems have straightened.

FTS.jpg

TopFTS.jpg

and here's a couple of shots showing the pearling. I've found a use for the lens ;)

rotalapearling.jpg

pearly2.jpg

that looks really well mark. the moss will look really good on the barrier on the front. I dont envy having to maintain those stems though but they will look really cool :)

what model is the koralia youve got in there? Im aiming to get one for my 90cm but dont want to go too big on the unit

aquaticmaniac said:
Emersed form of Rotala rotundifolia. Says a couple pages back :)

thats the one :D

rotala.jpg

aquaticmaniac said:
Bokeh :wideyed: Stunning shots! Looks great.

it can be a pain to control, but great when you get it. these could be sharper i reckon.

stuworrall said:
what model is the koralia youve got in there? Im aiming to get one for my 90cm but dont want to go too big on the unit

it's a no.2 mate. should be ideal for a 90cm.

JamesM said:
That is the Don mate 8)

cheers bud.

Tonser said:
Looks stunning Mark - and great pics as always :D

i appreciate that Tony :thumbup:
Looks stunning Mark - and great pics as always :D

chilled84 said:
Rotala rotundifolia ey?? I realy do like that form you have of it. may consider trying to get my hands on some, is it a reasonable price? o_O

I got mine from SuperColey1, but I'm not sure if he still has any. It only looks like what Mark has in its emersed state, though. It looks like this (link) when submersed in your tank.

It's time that I am gonna teach you some lessons about a proper aqua scape :D :D :D

Back