• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Saintly's 240L 'savannah dreaming' scape finished

Re: Saintly's 'savannah dreaming'

thanks for the reassurance guys. i do recall Steve trimming his bolbitis quite heavy. :thumbup:

i'll sit back and wait a while....so that means, i cant rescape any time soon? :lol:

saintly said:
i do recall Steve trimming his bolbitis quite heavy. :thumbup:

Before:
June2009_Front01.jpg

After:
July09_Front.jpg

:lol:

another question steve, if you wouldn't mind, :D where do the new leaves grow back from? from the place they were cut off?

No, they tend to just form along the rhizome. I can't say I noticed them growing back from the same place as I cut them. If the leaves you've uncovered look good, I wouldn't bother. It looks quite bushy already! :D

SteveUK said:
No, they tend to just form along the rhizome. I can't say I noticed them growing back from the same place as I cut them. If the leaves you've uncovered look good, I wouldn't bother. It looks quite bushy already

thanks steve. :thumbup:

After nearly a week, the HC is only just showing signs of 'crawling' i think it's gone through a settling in process, but now is beginning to creep.

I'm determined not to up the light intensity

hc.jpg

go on,you know you want more light :lol: .
wish i could grow HC.

Which crypt is that to the bottom right of the last image?

FishBeast said:
Looks good mate. Great to see your HC is settling in.

thanks mate.

nry said:
Which crypt is that to the bottom right of the last image?

A melting one, just like all the others. At least it'll save me a job later. It's wendtii. All of the crypts in the tank are showing new leaves.

The bolbitis is doing good now, with many new shoots.

Looked smaller than a wendtii :) Must be the size of the tank!

Back