• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up
Re: saintly's son try's his hand

i've attached my bubble counter even....

_MG_1863-01.jpg

ok, 24 hours on and 2 full baskets of MA mature media, has brought on crystal clear water.

from the front it dont look all that fully planted but the second gives a better sense of how packed it is :lol:

the HC is pearling like a mother....

roll on 6 months

_MG_1908-01.jpg

_MG_1909-01.jpg

I wish my HC caught so fast, I can't wait to see it come together, Mark. A fiver says mine does better in ADA next year. :twisted: :lol:

samc said:
what does you boy think of it?

he's not seen it. my wife and boy have gone back to kazakstan for 8 weeks to see family, i'm on my own, free to post like a man gone mental.

EVERYONE! i'm gona drive you mental :lol: :lol: :lol:

Garuf said:
A fiver says mine does better in ADA next year. :twisted: :lol:

it probably will mate...I'm not entering :p the judging is mental. plus i aint got what it takes

Fine be a spoil sport. I bet the young 'un will love the tank when he's back.

If you got nothing better to do you can come and setup a tank for me :p Keep your mind of missing the wife and kid ;)
Tank is looking good :)

LondonDragon said:
If you got nothing better to do you can come and setup a tank for me

Garuf said:
I bet the young 'un will love the tank when he's back.

my boys the one, i wonder what the ruling is for joint effort? :lol: LD, i'll post him down to you

samc said:
just woundered mark u said you used the newspaper method for filing the tank when you take the paper out does it pull any of the plants up?

not at all. it's not my thinking. it's oliver knott's i saw a vid and tried it....it works a treat.

goodness, Marsilea hirsuta grows fast doesn't it?....i planted it in 1 inch long stalks, just like oliver knott does, and already i've got new 1 inch long stems with leaves opening up. i've used this to add accent to areas and is one of many new plants for me, so exciting time s for me at least.

1 ludwigia species is already near broke the surface, so it's trim time already :lol:

i've also got runners of tennellus, the quickest i've ever had them in fact

well, i've added the shrimp. there are 10 in all. one is huge and i found that the others like to take a ride. they also clean him/her. see the pic.

also the other pic is of the pearling amd the Marsilea hirsuta. the shoot you see has grown in 4 days.

thanks for at least looking :D no flash just yet.

shrimpyridecopy.jpg

pearling.jpg

Back