• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up
Re: saintly's son try's his hand

an overnight change in the HC. it's growing horizontally as opposed to vertically...thankfully a big WOOOT :)

i've changed this title to " Autumn Blush"

is it possible to get a mod to move this to the journals section? thanks 8)

thanks Steve, the name change came about after all the stems i've picked are pink through to red.....

_MG_2119-01.jpg

aaronnorth said:
do you always use external lighting for your pics?

no, the lighting for this pic is the MH. it's more than enough to get a good pic, but i've been practising with the flash and I reckon in a few months after practise I should be getting some better shots.

saintly said:
aaronnorth said:
do you always use external lighting for your pics?

no, the lighting for this pic is the MH. it's more than enough to get a good pic, but i've been practising with the flash and I reckon in a few months after practise I should be getting some better shots.

its a really good shot, doesnt even looks as though it is submerged!

thanks aaron, i must admit, this tank is the clearest i've had regards water clarity.

i'm treating this set up like no other i've had. after "prairie lands" failure, this HAS to work.

aaron, i've put a piece of paper with text on to show you the clarity.

the proof that opti white, nature soil and mature media works :D

_MG_2134-01.jpg

Looks great Mark. Very jungly or at least busy. Water looks superb. Reminds me I need to clean my filter. lol

Just a quick message to Sam:

Why buy 22mm copper pipe and spray it when you can buy stainless steel pipe from any DIY store for a reasonable price? That's my plan when I redesign the shelving and cabinets in my alcove but again Mark beat me to it while I am still waiting. lol. He makes me look so much of a copycat :lol:

All you need is the stainless steel pipe and a pipe bending spring to stop it flattening at the bends :)

Keep up the progress reports Mark. This is a new direction for you I think andits going well :)

AC

guys, discuss. :D

andy mate, never would I consider you a copy cat, your more an innovator than many, your latest creation is the only one like it on here mate.

at the end of the day, we ALL are. just trying to mimic nature or our follow asian scapers :D

samc said:
i know what you mean but i basically got the pipe free anyway

you gota use what you've got :D yours looks ace samc.

soton_dave said:
,loving the fert rack :lol:

:lol: tis kinda funky. it's the radiator effect stand

SuperColey1 said:
This is a new direction for you I think andits going well :)

cheers mate, more baby steps being learnt

this Marsilea hirsuta is a lovely plant. kinda like a butterfly ?.....

it's sprouting real well now.

_MG_2142-01.jpg

my crypts pearling...

_MG_2144-01.jpg

Very envious, Mark.
IMO, the perfect tank. Care to re-do mine for me? I still can't master growing the damn things (plants). :lol:

Fred Dulley said:
Very envious, Mark.
IMO, the perfect tank. Care to re-do mine for me? I still can't master growing the damn things (plants). :lol:

who payed ya to say that :lol: no really fred, thats a nice thing to say. thanks

2 pics for you. just experimentation pics more than anything

_MG_2264-02.jpg

_MG_2273-01.jpg

oooo, and another image :lol:

supercoloey, let me know when your ready for a photo shoot mate! ;) i found the "on" button on the flash :lol:

otto.jpg

Back