• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up
hey Mark, thats shocking news, I have 3 boys and I know how it would make me feel. Glad he is now doing well.

Chris

chump54 said:
hey Mark, thats shocking news, I have 3 boys and I know how it would make me feel. Glad he is now doing well.

thanks bud. apparently he keeps asking for me to show me his stitches.

at least he's good.

saintly said:
andyh said:
Its tough enough keeping up with the standard of tanks on here but now your introducing 4 yr old scapers !!!!!

I am not sure if some of the members will be able to cope with being "out scaped" by a four year old :lol:
true. :D

actually, my wife and son are away as some of you know. I had a bad moment a few days ago, when my wife informed me he had Appendicitis :( he was rushed to hospital in kazakstan, had emergency operation and is now at grand parents house doing good :D

the fact he was 3000 miles away was torture! so Dan, even though you cant read this son....this scape is for you blue eyes! :D

Hope he gets well soon!

thanks guys. he's doing good. attempting to play and be a typical lad! :D

hey planter, nice to see you about. ;)

Hi saintly

Just wanted to say you have a stunning tank. Glad to hear your kid is ok.

Ejack said:
Just wanted to say you have a stunning tank. Glad to hear your kid is ok.

that means a lot Ejack, thanks. :D

well, i've not realy updated this for while... i think :?

this was the last full tank shot...

after.jpg

not much has happened, everything is growing very well. I'm wishing i didn't put the Alternanthera reineckii in....it's growing too quick, i put too much in, and basicly i don't like it! it's in great health, i just don't like it. :( too late now.

The crypts i put in are now starting to poke through the gaps. they cant be seen at the minute, but they will when i trim back the mid ground stems! :D

I've been having too much fun with the lights, and a lot of frustration too...learning how to manipulate light is like starting a hobby all over again, but i'm enjoying it at the same time.

All the stems are now filling out, and over the next week they should be due another trim. they look straggly at the moment, but then they will at 5 weeks old. now is where the enjoyment part begins, trimming and getting some kind of order in there! 8)

here's as it is as of now...

justoveramonth.jpg

cheers everyone! :D

saintly said:
not much has happened, everything is growing very well. I'm wishing i didn't put the Alternanthera reineckii in....it's growing too quick, i put too much in, and basicly i don't like it! it's in great health, i just don't like it. :( too late now.

:lol: :lol: Try lowering your light. :lol:

It's looking great as always. The photography is great too (once again) and together with the background makes the aquascape look very ADA.

I think this would do great in AGA, you'd be a great ambasador for the UK.

Wow, what an improvement on the first full-tank shot! So much sharper and an overall better balanced exposure.

I think you should certainly enter the AGA with this. You've still a couple of months before deadline, so it is feasable to lose the Alternanthera. From experience in my 60cm I know exactly what you mean. It's too fast and too dominating with the broad leaves and intense colour.

Question is, can Mark keep this 'scape running until completion!?! :lol:

Back