• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

saintly's big tank.

Mark Evans

Expert
just a quick pic of my cardianls.

i even got my tripod out for this! :lol:

im even tempted to get another lens, i just hate buying back what i already owned :?
[
bigtank.jpg
][/img]

i gave it a hair cut the other day.and im going to do it again at the weekend. its starting to tighten up now. im tempted to rip the whole thing down and do a rescape. :?

I like your pictures and your tank :D Don't know what it is about side profiles, but they certainly help bring the tank alive - thanks!

thanks, another few weeks and then im going to do a proper photo session with this tank. take all the hardware out etc.. i want my vallis c helferi to really take over first.

saintly said:
i gave it a hair cut the other day.and im going to do it again at the weekend. its starting to tighten up now. im tempted to rip the whole thing down and do a rescape. :?
I am trimming my glosso to see how it reacts, its working pretty well, I like after you trim it all, you then get thousands of tiny leaves everywhere looks really great :)

Back