• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

saintly's"henge the revenge the 3rd and final installment"

if I can inspire one person to get started in the hobby then I have accomplished something

You've certainly inspired me Mark. If I can do something half as good as your tanks with my new one I'll be soooo happy. You've shown me alot about the rock compostition. :thumbup:

now you see it....

IMG_0793-01.jpg

now you dont :lol:

IMG_1293-01.jpg

OK, here's why i did it. I'm making preparations for next years IAPLC It'll be the first time I really try to make a proper attempt at a competition tank and I cant spread myself out as much as I'm trying to do. The bigger MA tank is running perfectly, and the staff can manage it now it's low light etc. but the iwagumi isn't getting the attention it deserves from me. so it's easier to pull the plug.

another reason i,and more importantly, I need the stone for my 120cm IAPLC tank.... simples :D

it;'s no big loss, I can always try this layout down the road.

I think if you've got pics of the scape as it looks when you tore it down they look complete anyway.

AC

samc said:
will we be seeing the new one :p

i allways learn alot from your journals :thumbup:

yes matey, as always. I'm in the process of getting everything together. hardscape, soil lighting etc. so it'll be a few weeks yet maybe a month. i've got the plan....I think.

I really did need these stones, so the scape had to go. even autumn blush is being dismantled

cheers guys. I'm off to practise in my 4 footer later today. the spare room at my parents is a scapers paradise....not :lol:

there's only so many ways you can put the same 10 rocks and 3 bits of wood, hence ripping this tank down. why is hardscape so damn expensive in the UK? :? the future of this hobby will never go forward with high prices.

Tom B proved it can be sent over cheaply...hey ho

why is hardscape so damn expensive in the UK? the future of this hobby will never go forward with high prices.

because we pay more for everything in this country.
thats why its called RIP OFF BRITAIN.

Back