• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

saintly's new website

Mark Evans

Expert
well folks it looks like i'll save a lot of you the time of reading through my lengthy journals! i know your all fed up of them ;)

as interest develops through my MA scapes etc, i thought it was time to get a site of my own which i can direct people to, to view my images, works etc

i'll be updating my journals, images the odd tutorial on there. relatively small to begin with but should expand as my knowledge for aquascaping expands.

when it's up and running (date to be arranged) i'll let you all know, and look forward to a visit. :D

mark

samc said:
sounds good will you be bringing out your own products :D :lol:

nice thought, but i'm way off that. it really is just to show my work and past scapes.

LondonDragon said:
don't forget to update your journals here too ;)

people really are fed up with me posting LD, so i'll save you all the read.

It's about time you got a website! :lol:

I think I speak for everyone when I say that I'm far from fed up with your journals!

PS - if you need a hand with anything website-related let me kjnow. :D

Thomas McMillan said:
It's about time you got a website! :lol:

true my friend,

Thomas McMillan said:
I think I speak for everyone when I say that I'm far from fed up with your journals!

more kindness :D

Thomas McMillan said:
PS - if you need a hand with anything website-related let me kjnow. :D

even more kindness, thanks thomas, but everythings in hand.

Superman said:
Looking forward to it Mark, your journals are always a good read, hopefully you'll keep them up either on your new website or on here.

the bulk of my journals will be on my site with extra images and stuff. but of course i'll update on UKAPS. my site is just an extension of what i do on here really. i'm not disappearing....

Tonser said:
As a newbie I find your journals some of the most informative, and inspiring out there.

thanks Tony, the cheques in the post :lol:

i've always been the kind that likes to share info.not hoard it. so if i can pass on images that can help encourage others?....i will :D after all, it's all about visuals right?....amano has inspired the hell out of me through stunning photography.

The site has been developed my James maslin and looks absolutely top notch. i think initially my journals will be uploaded along with a gallery. and later on as time passes i'll add other stuff too. BTW, no forums!

i may even have guest scapers, articles on other peoples tanks. etc.... :D

Like a blog site?
I've seen a lot of these from aquascapers and i reckon your work(past and present) could make a real good one.

Go for it mate.
Sure we'll all be bookmarking it :D

Yup, exactly like a blog :)

Its based on a modified Wordpress backend with a custom theme, and will feature to-the-point journals and articles even I can understand and stay awake reading :lol: Comments will also be welcome and encouraged throughout, either via guest status or by member sign up.

It might not be jam packed with journals or articles to start, but its a growing project to showcase Mark's work and share the knowledge and experience he's soaking up each day.

Hi Mark,nice idea mate,i am surprised no one else here hasnt thought of it,
regards john.

ok, the site is live. I need to emphasize that it's still in the process of having material added. i.e backdated journals, etc. so please be aware that my current 120cm scape and the galleries is the only thing viewable.

it will be a slow progression, but i hope you like the initial look of the site. i owe that to the brilliant James Maslin.

just keep checking back every so often to see any progress :D

http://www.plantedbox.com

Looks good guys, nice one!

Back