• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

saintly's Pastel Shades

Re: saintly's 60cm opti-white

LondonDragon said:
Mark is on a mission to get everyone scaping hehe :) you doing a fine job

cheers ld. YEP, I WANT EVERYONE TO GET THE SCAPING BUG!

(capslock) sorry

George Farmer said:
Forget the 'scapes! The photography is awesome.

Nicely presented too. I you have time Mark, a step-by-step on how you do the background to the photos would be great.

thanks George, i may due a post on the subject soon 8)

hi everyone. i've renamed this scape "Pastal Shades" i didnt think it would turn out so well but it's a jem to photograph.

anyway, weather is the bane of my life at the minute so i just grab the camera in times of trouble....errrrr paul mcartney?.... :lol:

anyway a couple of pics....feel free to comment, dont be shy with the critique! notice how football fish survibed the gassing ;)

pastelshades.jpg

pastel2.jpg

Tourney said:
Love the scape Mark, and the photography is awesome, please keep posting those pics :D
TDI-line said:
Great pics and scape Mark. :)

Vito said:
Geat looking tank mate. loving the photos and the way your presenting them, great stuff, keep it coming!

cheers guys. at least i dont feel now like my efforts are going to waist on the photography front.

Tonser said:
Certainly not going to waste Amrk - inspirational stuff. And the PS presentation just adds to it :D
Certainly not going to waste Amrk - inspirational stuff. And the PS presentation just adds to it :D

cheers tony

I've worked away for a couple of days and I've just popped in to see the tank. it seems my mum runs a better tank than me :wideyed: it appears there starving!....they've seen off my cardamine lyrata. :lol: with 30 odd red shrimp a dozen amano shrimp 5 otts, and proper dosing in the first place, i can safely say there's no algae what so ever. it's probably the "cleanest" tank i've run. in goes the cucumber.

the MA scape is spotless at the mo too 8)

here's mr shrimpy. theres about 40 or so in this tank now.

shrimpy1.jpg

i've given the tank i right butchering too! 8) well the stems at least.

i'll be ripping this riccia breeding tank down at the weekend. :lol:

i cant be bothered to go through with the whole trimming lark, as it's just a fun tank....mums fun tank at that! :lol:

to be re scaped with plants I've never grown before!

BTW mum did a good job of dosing and stuff...it's the "cleanest" tank i've had. but ridiculously untidy. the riccia spread like wild fire in the glosso, but i will use only in a tank that i can take full control over.

_MG_9739-01.jpg

for anyone that might be remotely interested.... :?

changing 1 tube can bring on amazing growth. I've changed the combination to what I've got in MA scape and the difference is awesome. maybe not to everyone's tastes but it seems to work for me.

sorry to bore you with more photos, but I'm practising final shots. and looking to see how they might turn out. i didn't take out the kit, (you can see the lilly pipe still) but it is only practise.

preshootpractice2.jpg

lets hope the fish play on the day of photography

Back