• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

saintly's "Prairie Lands"

Looking very lush and healthy there, Mark.
Regarding the rocks, as George has mentioned already, toothbrush works well. Alternatively you could try ADA/Amano method. This includes draining the tank to expose the rocks and with paintbrush, coat the rock in Python Git. :lol: Up for the challenge? 8)

samc said:
wow amazing growth youve got.

it is pretty rampant now.

samc said:
might be worth checking your cistern as something might be polluting your water

something is wrong for sure.

i've just got an old toothbrush on the stone, and it comes of a doddle, so i may give em a scrub :lol:

Fred Dulley said:
Regarding the rocks, as George has mentioned already, toothbrush works well. Alternatively you could try ADA/Amano method. This includes draining the tank to expose the rocks and with paintbrush, coat the rock in Python Git. :lol: Up for the challenge? 8)

mmmm....i may look into that!

:wideyed: i've just spent 5 minutes with a toothbrush, and they've come up gleaming! i thought it'd be a night,mare but it was a doddle! just doing a huge W/C

as james has just reminded me, i did once clean my stones with a toothbrush on the henge.

someone send me a new brain?...... :lol:

and after a quick scrub.....

_MG_1022-01.jpg

ignore the wife on the sofa 8)

aha, yeah, least jokes are light hearted on this forum. i get slated for joking on TFF, its pathetic, people think i cant keep fish becuase i just tell jokes! :D

anyway saintly, the tank is looking pretty amazing. :D

JamesM said:
samc said:
looks alot cleaner now and have you moved the tank from where it was or is that just me
Nope, the tank is in the same place - he moved the stairs ;)

lol, tanks looking great (and the stones - nice work!). Did you still use the electric toothbrush?

aaronnorth said:
Did you still use the electric toothbrush?

yes, but by hand. the battery was flat :lol:

JamesM said:
he moved the stairs ;)

yep, notice the horrid wall paper?....i chose it, shows you what taste i dont have :p

LondonDragon said:
Tank is looking great Mark :) I did also like the green rocks hehe

it is nice to see the stones though again LD :D

Back