• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

saintly's "savannah dreaming"

john starkey said:
just for once i am speechless,

bless ya John. :D

well, i'm now all soiled up as they say. nature soil has entered the scape. i've also altered the right most stone as it's too big. it's much more subtle now.

plant order has gone in :p

thats gonna look soooooooooooooo cool all planted up.

not to say it dont look so cool right now :D

George Farmer said:
Really nice, Mark. The wood is wonderful.

This has potential to be your best yet, I think.

thank you George.

hijac said:
thats gonna look soooooooooooooo cool all planted up.

i cant wait myself :D

i'm on hold for a week or 2 as Aquafleur don't have tenellus in stock...

Tonser said:
I like to raise the camera slightly on the tripod so that the lens is exactly level with the top of the tank.

i realised why i could do this....i'm not tall enough :lol: you'll see why below

I'm on tippy toes here....

3feettall.jpg

3feettallbcopy.jpg

myboyshay said:
WOW! your hardscapes are amazing, really can't wait to see it planted :clap:

cheers matey.

TDI-line said:
your radiator, to something contemporary and sleek to match your uber cool tank...

quote me! :lol: do you need a lead roof doing? :silent:

saintly said:
That's the first time a tank has made my spine tingle a little, seriously. I personally would not have the piece of wood on the right hand side, but none the less WOW. :woot:

Well that's me inspired, gotta work on the wife now to let me have just 1 more tank. :arghh:

Cro said:
That's the first time a tank has made my spine tingle a little, seriously. I personally would not have the piece of wood on the right hand side, but none the less WOW. :woot:

Well that's me inspired, gotta work on the wife now to let me have just 1 more tank. :arghh:

cro, by her something before hand ;) then ask. cheers my friend

Jase said:
I reserve judgement until the plants go in, to be honest. Something about it just doesn't look right.

Jase, critique taken on board :thumbup: i think though, i can live with it. maybe in several months and a new tank later, things should look a bit better than this?..... :D

Back