• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

saintlys the henge

Mark Evans

Expert
heres the best image i have of this set up. unfortunately i didnt take any proper images. it's an absolute rip off of dan crawfords way of presenting things, and not even in the same league but it's the best i could do.

rest in peace the henge. i will miss you dearly :lol:

128982ca.jpg

thanks for looking

i will certainly miss it dearly :(

such a shame you didn't get a 'final shot' but you've got the biggest journal i've ever seen instead! well done mark, great scape

Thomas McMillan said:
i will certainly miss it dearly :(

its nice to know someone liked it as much as i did. thanks thomas.

yeah, at least ive got the biggest journal. that's always important in my life :lol:

Garuf said:
t's spiky moss not weeping. Other than that well done!

thanks garuf.

What I liked most about this 'scape is not the actual 'scape per se (although it is very good), but the amount of interest it generated with other UKAPS members. It got a lot of you thinking and coming out with good ideas. It was an effective learning tool for many.

Well done, Mark.

If you ask Dan nicely, and he's not too busy, I'm sure he would present 'The Henge' in the classic Crawford style...

Themuleous said:
Dont think he's done to bad a job of it himself!! :lol:

thanks sam, but its not up to dans standards.

LondonDragon said:
RIP "The Henge"
yes god bless.

Dan Crawford said:
Why the hell not hey, i'm doing Zig's first but the henge will follow shortly. :D
good man

George Farmer said:
What I liked most about this 'scape is not the actual 'scape per se (although it is very good), but the amount of interest it generated with other UKAPS members. It got a lot of you thinking and coming out with good ideas. It was an effective learning tool for many.

Well done, Mark.

im blushing :D ....seriously , thanks George. was a learning curve for me mainly, and was great to get good help from everyone.like i said before it wouldnt of looked like what it did without the help.

Back