• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

saintly's "The Miracle Mire" scape over

let battle commence...

_MG_8933-01.jpg

Hi Mark,wow i feel another journal coming on :lol: :lol: :lol: ,seriously i cant wait to see what you will be doing next,regards john.

If only my tanks could look as good as your neglected 'scapes. Can't wait to see how it turns out this time :)

aquaticmaniac said:
If only my tanks could look as good as your neglected 'scapes. Can't wait to see how it turns out this time :)

hopefully better than the last. fingers crossed

well i'm stripping the plants now, and i've got so many crypts. (all claimed) the one animal that came through the gassing was my cherries. i got 10 of supercoley about 8 weeks ago and i'm stunned how many there are :wideyed: i thought they'd died....they've claimed the umbrosum as there home! there's too many to even think about counting. these little things will be going in my 60cm :D

saintly said:
aquaticmaniac said:

hopefully better than the last. fingers crossed

well i'm stripping the plants now, and i've got so many crypts. (all claimed) the one animal that came through the gassing was my cherries. i got 10 of supercoley about 8 weeks ago and i'm stunned how many there are :wideyed: i thought they'd died....they've claimed the umbrosum as there home! there's too many to even think about counting. these little things will be going in my 60cm :D

tough shrimp!

Hoka hey!
But we all know your tanks are like the Phoenix. Looking forward to the gumi :D

Hey saintly, got your plants today, how do you tell the difference between the two types of crypt?

Back