saintlys 'walk in the park'

Discussion in 'Photography' started by Mark Evans, 13 Mar 2010.

1. Mark Evans

Mark Evans Expert

for the new canon HD users, were all aware of the capabilities from these cameras. I thought I'd share a roughly edited vid from this morning.

I shot for about 45 minutes before Daniel, my son, wanted to go home :twisted: bless him :angelic: ....

some shots are ok, some are crap, some wonky horizons....then found the 'grid' display in live view.

anyway, There are 1 or 2 that I really like. This summer I'll be finding myself going out shooting vids i think 8)

the music is by my good friend, Jon Amor.

lenses used are

canon 135mm f2 L series
    sigma 15-30

feedback welcome guys.

2. samc

samc Member

great video. love the music too

3. Mark Evans

Mark Evans Expert

Thanks sam. I may go out and shoot a few more clips....alone. spending much more time on each one. :D

4. Tony Swinney

Tony Swinney Member

Good stuff Mark - I gotta get me one of them :) Anyone want to buy some Nikon DSLR kit !

Are you using a fluid head on the tripod ?

Cheers

Tony

5. Mark Evans

Mark Evans Expert

no mate. my tripod is actually quite crap :? i've looking at some pro set ups but there mega bucks.

I'm looking at getting a kessler pocket dolly or something similar for small but effective motion.

you wouldn't regret it mate, :angelic: ....

6. samc

samc Member

i would love to get into making and editing videos like you are, bet you can wait till the summer :D

i just need to win the lottery then ill have plently of money and time :lol: