• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

sams 60cm (planted!)

Re: sams 60cm iwagumi

AWSOME SAM!!!! those customs bends are the dogs bo********s hehehe and the luminaire holder is cool too :)
Just needs the tank now ;) keep us posted mate!

As before, just amazing. Really inspiring to see what can be done DIY style. I bet you're really satisfied. I'm off to Homebase.....

thanks for the replys guys
LondonDragon said:
AWSOME SAM!!!! those customs bends are the dogs bo********s hehehe and the luminaire holder is cool too :)
Just needs the tank now ;) keep us posted mate!

:lol: thanks LD cant wait for the tank now ill put pics up as soon as it comes ;)

TBRO said:
As before, just amazing. Really inspiring to see what can be done DIY style. I bet you're really satisfied. I'm off to Homebase.....

i am pretty happy with how it all came out as it was what i had in mind :D

im allways up for DIY as i need to save money and the cabinet light stand and light in the pic cost me about £30 lol but thats down to free stuff would have cost about £30 for the cabinet and £10 for the light stand and whatever for the light which i also got cheap at £20

thanks for all the great feedback

:twisted: ! :( for you! I hope you got on the phone to them instantly!

sam,thats a real downer mate,but being totally honest i would never order a tank through any king of post/courier,i would rather buy here and save on all the hassle when it goes wrong,
where do you go from here? have you got to return it or will they just ask for a pic,then send you a replacement?then another three month wait,
regards john.

the problem was that the sides which got broken were not filled with paper carboard ect which will obv get kicked about

dsc02305p.jpg

i emailed them to say that if they packed it really well id like to try again as it was even better than expected

they sent it by azkar and came by fedex in this country he said they they were the best courier

i think if the courier didnt loose if for ages it wouldnt have got as battered as it did but it does need packing up very well though

i emailed them so should get a reply soon

Bad luck man. I really feel for you there having waited so long aswell. I hope it works out for you.

Back