• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

sanzon iwagumi

samc

hi all

since i have taken an interest in keeping crs and will be getting some soon, i thought i better rescape my nano as it wont be easy when full of shrimp, plus i was never happy with the old layout.

i decided on a simple sanzon iwagumi just using what i had and will be using the rest for my 60cm. After ripping out the parvula i didnt realise how much there was. i have 2 plates left on the windowsill. do you think they will be ok for a couple of weeks? anyway the specs

tank: aqua-one 320
filter: eheim 2211
lighting: 2x11w
co2: pressurized
ferts: easylife profito every other day
plants: HC, E parvula, E acicularis

dsc02450y.jpg

bad images but cant really be helped :rolleyes:

dsc02447k.jpg

dsc02443d.jpg

can also be view from the other side :D

the crs will be added after everything has settled down and when i get the money :lol:

wow, I'm impressed :D

you've even taken into consideration the fact that these things should be viewed from 2 directions. the stone placement is good too. :D

saintly said:
wow, I'm impressed :D

you've even taken into consideration the fact that these things should be viewed from 2 directions. the stone placement is good too. :D

thanks mark :D

tbh not that much thought went into the scape and rock comp as the main stone was in the tank and had to do it and get the fish back in.

i did learn one thing though. shrimp like digging up hc when planted like this as you can see from the first pic! :lol:

samc said:
tbh not that much thought went into the scape and rock comp

often a good way to scape....just go for it.

samc said:
i did learn one thing though. shrimp like digging up hc when planted like this as you can see from the first pic! :lol:

A valuable lesson ;)

SteveUK said:
Looks great Sam :)

I think you'll be OK as long as you keep your pavula wet. Are you planning to use it? You could always pass it on, on the forums if you don't need it ;)

its covered in clingfilm and got good condensation in there.

i need this for my 60cm you see. thats partly why i rescaped too, so that i have some for it as the only place i can seem to get it is tropica and for 3-4 pots worth aint gonna be cheap :D

Looking good! :)

I'm not sure that's the best way to store the Hairgrass - I would personally keep it in a jug or something full of water and do a daily water change (which will take two seconds) but that's jst me.

cheers mate :D i know what you mean with the hairgrass i put one pot in the one i rescaped to this and have about 4 times as much now after a couple of months

i have a vision of what i want it to look like but at this stage knowone can really see as the hairgass is level with the substrate :?

Very good hardscape arrangement. It looks very good from multiple angles. :) I also like the substrate transition.

Back