• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Sat Feb 20th - trip to Living Waters + MA Morden (Surrey)

There is a nice Marine tank (with Mangroves in the sump) at the moment at Morden (well it was there a few months ago).

a1Matt said:
There is a nice Marine tank (with Mangroves in the sump) at the moment at Morden (well it was there a few months ago).
Yeah remember that, one of the best looking marines I have seen.

sorry to spoil your fun but theres a very slight chance i might make this :D .
no need to change your plans yet,and go elsewhere :lol:, as it's only a slight chance.

nelson said:
no need to change your plans yet,and go elsewhere :lol:, as it's only a slight chance.

:lol: :lol:

nelson said:
I will bring my taser ;)

Are girls allowed too?! We're more dangerous than most regular weapons! :lol:

looks like i'm coming :D .got permission from both the bosses,at work and home :lol: ,to take a day off.
you can all leave your "tools" at home.i wouldn't say boo to a goose :lol: .
i'm coming from harlow,essex.got room in the van for one,two if you don't mind it cosy :lol: .
let me know if you're close and want a lift.

Attendees:
a1matt
LondonDragon
ghostsword (Luis)
CeeJay
Gill
Tonser
mlgt
planter
nelson

nelson said:
looks like i'm coming :D .got permission from both the bosses,at work and home :lol: ,to take a day off

Good stuff, glad your in :)

NA-Fan said:
Are girls allowed too?! We're more dangerous than most regular weapons! :lol:

of course! :)

This is looking great. Looking forward to this. Although last friday I was forced to visit Living waters and MA because my friend wanted to get some fish food lol.

Theres some roadworks happening in Streatham though so thought you lot might want to know. The diversion was about 3 miles away before hitting Beddington lane :(

mlgt said:
This is looking great. Looking forward to this. Although last friday I was forced to visit Living waters and MA because my friend wanted to get some fish food lol.

Theres some roadworks happening in Streatham though so thought you lot might want to know. The diversion was about 3 miles away before hitting Beddington lane :(

I am really looking forward to this too. Every time I see another name added to the list it makes me smile :D
Cheers for the tip off on the roadworks.

Lifts have been offered from:

Bromley (a1matt)
Essex (Nelson)
Coventry (Gill)

Please pm the respective member if you would like a lift :)

ghostsword said:
I hope that the shops are expecting this many people in at a single time.. :)

he he... yep I called Living Waters and tipped them off. Will call them again nearer the time with an update on how many of us to expect.
Will also call MA as a courtesy (and to see if they want to give us a UKAPS discount :p )

a1Matt said:
ghostsword said:
I hope that the shops are expecting this many people in at a single time.. :)

he he... yep I called Living Waters and tipped them off. Will call them again nearer the time with an update on how many of us to expect.
Will also call MA as a courtesy (and to see if they want to give us a UKAPS discount :p )

discounts are cool.. :) I am looking for some tubing and eheim spares, plus some plants ...

Just a thought, I still have some a few cherries if anyone is interested, I am taking some for mlgt, if anyone else coming want some just send me a PM, will save you £6.40 on postage costs.

So Far Just me from my neck of the woods, If no-one is after a lift. I will leave it, as £45Petrol Is too Much just on my Own.

Gill said:
So Far Just me from my neck of the woods, If no-one is after a lift. I will leave it, as £45Petrol Is too Much just on my Own.

That's a shame Gill, any more cancellations, anyone else coming along not on the list?

Attendees:
a1matt
LondonDragon
ghostsword (Luis)
CeeJay
Tonser
mlgt
planter
nelson

Back